You’d like to write for me? I’m honored! I am accepting guest posts from the extremely talented bloggers in the Crunchy Corral. If you’re interested in guest posting on The Maverick Mama, please note the following guidelines:
Your post must be on one of these main topics:
- Real Food, Weston A. Price or Paleo / Allergy-Friendly food
- Holistic Health & Wellness
- DIY Natural Home & Personal Care
- Progressive, Positive & Attachment Parenting
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it elsewhere, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief excerpt or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 1700 words.
- Other helpful guest blogging resources:
- “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post” by Yours Truly
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
- I will likely proofread your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. In the unlikely event I need to make major changes (unlikely), I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
I understand the work that it takes to write a great blog post. However, I am not obligated to publish it. The guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment add value to my readers. I am also under no obligation to explain reasons behind acceptance or not, but I will try my best.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me at maverickmama [at] outlook [dot] com for consideration.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is so important for encouraging a dialogue.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
I look forward to working with you!
Love in a Mason Jar,